Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Would you like room in that..."

Fall is my favorite season...I am sure I have said that in the past. But not only are the colors outside enticing and the cool, crisp air invigorating (and down right chili in the AM), but there is another perk to this season: Eggnog comes back! The funny thing is I hate eggnog...in it's straight in a cup form. But not in coffee.
One of my favorite things is a good Americano or really strong drip coffee with some eggnog in it. It gives it it's own little zip of flavor, plus I feel like I am embracing the season that much more by celebrating seasonal flavors. So go ahead...try it. At any coffee shop...just ask them for a splash of eggnog rather than cream or milk in your Americano or drip. OR if you are on a budget (like us) get some at the store and make it yourself. I even add it to Vanilla tea instead of milk...delicious!
Karen Norris...if you are out there...I know you can attest to this delicious combination!

1 comment:

The Terps said...

Eggnog and Sprite also make an awesome combo! It may sound weird, but just try it... it's excellent!