Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tulips Galore!

Last week I heard a knock on the door. I went to answer and discovered not a person, but a box on my doorstep. Considering it was my birthday, the inner kid in me did a little jump, then I happily grabbed my package, headed inside and ripped it open. I was beyond thrilled to discover a large bouquet of gorgeous tulips shipped from my parents. They were very Spring-like...bringing me ever more joy for my day of celebration. Unfortunately, I quickly discovered that the once-was beautiful black vase was broken into a million pieces. Needless to say I was quite disgruntled. Not only did I know that my parents spent some extra dough on a nice vase, but as a consumer, items should always be in-tact. So, after watering my new flowers in a different vase, I sent an email to the ProFlowers telling how the vase had arrived. Within hours, I had received an apologetic email from a ProFlowers representative. Not only offering to replace the vase, but to replace the entire order. So sure enough, 2 days later, I had a déjà vu experience, with the door knocking, box arriving circumstance, only this time the black vase was in tact. Not only was I BEYOND thrilled by ProFlowers keen customer service and willingness to go above and beyond the line of duty, I was pleased to dress the house up a bit with tulips, tulips and more tulips!

In the dining room:

In the living room:
Even in the bathroom!
Thanks mom, dad and ProFlowers (www.proflowers.com)!










No comments: