Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Carson Martin Weber is here!

It's been a while since I have blogged...however I did just do a gigantic photo download off our camera and am ready to get up to speed on various events and activities.

WAY back in September, my sweet friend Sarah since the 5th grade was "showered" because her bun in the oven was just about ready to come out! Look at how CUTE she is!

And just a few weeks later on October 14th, Carson Martin Weber arrived! A whopping 8 lbs, 1 oz and 21.5 inches long. He obviously got his height from his daddy, but will no doubt has his momma's amazingly kind heart. I am so very proud of my friend and her growing family. Now it's just a matter of when I get to hold the little guy!

Tiny photos...but I got them off facebook...so what's a girl to do??? More will come, I am sure!

No comments: