Monday, June 30, 2008

"A Year Later" Housewarming Party

Last weekend we had a little house warming gathering. It was great fun! Sunny skies, kids running in and out of the house (a rare occurrence in the Vann household) and friendly faces that truly made our house "warm." My parents even made it up for the event. I was feeling a bit under the weather that day, but managed to take 2 photos...yep that's right; I am such a natural. Ah well...there will be times in the future.
Nick busted out his balloon artistry skills for the kiddos. Taylor Norris was very excited to show his mom the tiger with a head in his belly.

He even did a few for the big kids...friend Kevin and his side-kick, Parrot.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Sounds like you had one blast of a party. Can't wait to get there and see the house... 12 more day, but who is counting?? Also, I just finished a post about my garden. Take a look, got a few picts in there for you two.