Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shop Update

Progress at the Shop thrills me like no other! My dad came up for the 4th weekend in a row this past weekend to finish up electrical and framing and the like. We had such an amazing time. I moved the ladder about a million times...finishing up trim work and begun painting the walls. Nick assisted and and worked on various side projects. Even though the hours are long and late, all of our energy seems to overflow (thank the good LORD for that!). I did poop out around 11:45pm last night though. I went home to sleep, leaving dad and Nick at the shop to finish up (yes, I felt guilty...but when I realized that I my grouchiness over-rode my ability to bite my tongue I figured it made sense to just leave while I was ahead). This morning, I asked Nick what time they rolled back home: 2am. Ouch!

I will post the photos in a bit, but for now...wanted to share a few publications regarding Pure Bliss Desserts (just click on the link below):

Bellingham Herald

Bellingham Business Journal

No comments: